Hello to all, and Happy New Year!
It’s been a busy 12 months and I think 2016 will be no different, in fact I see an even busier year ahead with many developments going on personally and professionally, I wonder how I’m going to fit it all in!!!
It’s the start of the year and a good time to take stock, review and look back on the past year…
Here are a few highlights of 2015 i’d like to share…..
- Taking part in Intrinsic a Textile Touring Exhibition curated by Mandy Nash (NEXT STOP… Aspex Gallery, Portsmouth: 16th March – 11th May, 2016…..and recently exhibited at the lovely Cursley & Bond in Folkestone)
- The new work created for Intrinsic!
- Website development (a constant ongoing job!)
- New enamel work
- Working with The British Society of Enamellers
- Taking part in ‘Explorations in Enamel’ at Walford Mill
- Showcasing work at Victoria Sewart’s contemporary jewellery gallery & school
- The creation of a new range entitled ‘Romanesque’ made to commission as part of Nottingham Museum and Lakeside Arts project – more on this soon!!
So that’s just a little snap shot of the past year…. let’s see what 2016 brings…! As always thanks for reading!